- Promotes strength and nourishment to the mental functions
- Provides tranquility and calmness to the mind
- Balances stress and energy levels
- Helps slow the process of aging
- Brain tonics help to improve sleep quality
- Helps improve cognitive health
Green tea comes from a plant called Camellia sinensis, commonly known as the "tea plant." It was originated in East Asia and has been used since ancient times to treat everything from headaches to depression. Although it is often known for its alkaloids which include caffeine and provides stimulant effects, green tea also contains L-theanine, an amino acid studied for its calming effects on the nervous system. Today, numerous studies have proven that green tea helps to reduce anxiety while simultaneously boosting brain function, including memory and attention.
Calm your mind with a blend of green tea and relaxing herbs
**Consult your healthcare provider before consuming green tea if you are taking any medication or having a medical condition. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid green tea. Recommendation not to exceed more than 3 cups of green tea per day.