- Helps increase digestion power and regular digestive cleanse
- Antioxidant properties for a healthy immune system by removing toxins from the body
- Herbal properties reducing hyperacidity and acts as a natural laxative
- A nice blend of deepana and pachana herbs
- Helps reduce excess weight
Green tea comes from a plant called Camellia sinensis, commonly known as the "tea plant." It was originated in East Asia and has been used since ancient times to treat everything from headaches to depression. Although it is often known for its alkaloids which include caffeine and provides stimulant effects, green tea also contains L-theanine, an amino acid studied for its calming effects on the nervous system. Today, numerous studies have proven that green tea helps to reduce anxiety while simultaneously boosting brain function, including memory and attention.
Soothe your stomach with a warm blend of green tea and digestive herbs.
**Consult your healthcare provider before consuming green tea if you are taking any medication or having a medical condition. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid green tea. Recommendation not to exceed more than 3 cups of green tea per day.